When: Thur, Aug 15th @ 8pm
I know a lot of you follow along just to learn tantalizing facts that you won't get from CNN. This month we will be celebrating National Relaxation Day. In today's day in age, it is easy to get caught up in a daily routine of hustle and bustle. But this Thursday you are encouraged to take some "me time." Do some things that will help you relax. Here our suggestions for you:
- get off the damn phone
- go visit some water, any damn water...we have a lot around here
- visit the Panhandle Animal Shelter, they have some damn cute animals and you may find yourself a new friend
- write a note to someone on some damn paper and not on your phone...remember?
- go visit Panhandle Cone & Coffee for some ice cream and get 2 damn scoops
- go visit Val at Dish and order the damn Huckleberry Lemonade
- go ride your damn bike...say 8pm at Eichardt's?
Feeling real damn stressed, I can't wait for Thursday.