When: Thur, Jan 16th @ 7pm
Theme: Hat Party
In case you didn't know, January is National Hat Month and more specifically, January 15th is National Hat Day. Who knew. Actually, to be clear it isn't actually a "National Holiday" as that would take an act of Congress and I guess they are too busy working out dets on Obamacare.
Now it has been awhile since I have giving you some food for thought, so here are a few hat facts:
- Hats can keep your head warm (most of your body's heat is lost through your head)
- Hats can keep the sun out of your eyes
- Hats (like helmets) can keep your brain safe
- Hats can advertise your favorite such and such (like a walking billboard)
- Hats can make a statement about you
- Hats can cover challenges you may have in your natural head coverings (I think you know what I mean)
There you go. You learned something to share with your friends. We will ride and wear hats.
Then, brace yourself, for dets about the BIG Birthday Bash Full Moon Fiasco in February...